Conflict Management Workshop
Join Shari Cade for a helpful and practical session on Conflict management survival skills. Critical skills for success in the workplace.
Overview of the workshop:
- Causes of conflict
- Stages of conflict escalation
- Your natural response to conflict
- Understanding perceptions and expectations
- Passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Managing difficult situations
Date: 14th November 2019
Venue: Pietermaritzburg (TBC)
Time: 08:30 - 12:30
Contact Person: Shari Cade
Bookings are essential.
Cost: R450 per person or R400 per person for 2 or more
Who should attend: Anyone dealing with difficult people. Anyone managing people/teams. Anyone struggling with a personality clash at work.