Supervisor Tips Workshop
Join Shân Cade for a practical and impactful workshop on Improving your Supervisor Skills.
Why join the workshop?
- To become a better supervisor
- To learn key tips to grow as a leader and supervisor
- To discover ways to help your team grow
- To discover ways to help you and your team be more effective and productive
Overview of workshop:
Tips and discussions on -
- Better communication
- Conflict resolution
- Critical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Time and priority management
- Diversity and generational differences in the workplace
Date: 21st November 2019
Time: 08:30-12:30 (4 hours)
Venue: Pietermaritzburg (TBC)
Contact person: Shân Cade
Bookings are essential.
Cost: R450 per person and R400 per person for 2 or more
Who should attend: Any supervisor (Particularly in the manufacturing and retail fields)