Date: 14 November 2019
Time: 08:30 – 16:30
Venue : Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST: (includes vat and lunch)
Members: R1 350 p/p, R1 315 p/p for 3/more, R1 250 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R1 600 p/p, R1 550 p/p for 3/more, R1 500 p/p for 5/more
This full-day session will give those working with exports an understanding of the total export cycle from:
• Quoting a potential customer
• Processing the export order received from a customer
• Planning the export
• Manufacture / supplying the export order
• Transport from your factory to the depot/port of exit
Country of origin – exit S.A.
• Forwarding Agent
• Customs and authorities (including documentation /VAT and exports)
• Shipment movement
Country of final destination
• Clearing Agent
• Customs and authorities
• Transport from the port of entry to customer
• Customer receipt of shipment
Post shipment management
• Customer service
• SWOT analysis
The session includes a 28-page full colour Export Guide.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People working with exports, including accounts and sales people.
Emerging Exporters or people wanting a refresher on exports.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Please note: Due to the fact that the books need to be printed attendees need to book by the 4 November 2019.